The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Good Listening!

The Mars Volta: apparently 'Deloused at the Comatorium' is one of Alex Lifeson's guilty pleasures. So I had to check them out. I look forward to their upcoming new album, Frances the Mute.

Have I mentioned, The Dillinger Escape Plan?

so little time, yet I still manage to work on my new song which is now titled, Umbilical. Rehearsing is ongoing and once that's done and I manage to change the strings on all my guitars, I'll begin recording. I may have mentioned that it would be over 7 minutes, it's looking like it'll only top 5 minutes, yum, yum, yum.

la la la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home