The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Frances the Mute Part Two

Surprise and drawing a smile to the lip is the name of the game when it comes to finding and listening to music. Of course, right now I am listening to 'Frances the Mute' and it's danceable and smile provoking and suitable for headbanging and the tapping of the foot.

I was once asked by my friend, Chris MacDonald, if music ever inspired awe in me or elicited memorable, emotional responses. Being a cut and dry sort of fellow I told him at the time that I merely analyzed the music and decided on it's quantifiable elements whether it was something to listen to again. Not in those exact words but you get the drift, don't you? I was asserting my status as scienceman, holder of no subjective POV and without any provocative, biochemical response to speak of. That was me then, in that conversation, HA!

In a nutshell I long for music, she is, how you say, machen Sie zu den Sternen zugänglich, or something like that. I do love playing with, Babel Fish Translation. Go there now!

la la la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home