The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Waiting on the Mountains of Madness

Yah, new music and some old remixed music to listen to after xmas and the new year:

Guerolito by Beck and a cast of remixers: really only for the Beck enthusiast who wants a complete collection.

Electric Masada: At the Mountains of Madness I'm waiting for my copy to arrive at HMV and then I'll use that giftcard my nephew gave me at xmas. ohboyohboyohboy!

Schism and Parabola by Tool hey kids, more remixes, plus video and commentary. I found both of these on the day they were released and bought them without a thought. I also learned that Tool will release a new album in the spring, april I think. Each CD has one video, one commentary some extra video footage and that's about it. For the Tool enthusiast in your family. There's a few in mine.

On the ground and running into the new year I've been playing mostly acoustic guitar so far and have a few new things to finish writing, however I don't forsee any new recording until after I've acquired a place to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home