The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Arcade Fire

Lately I've been working evening shifts. I've rediscovered late night television and when the CBC stops oppressing itself, hopefully, some Brave NewWaves. Jay Leno appalls me perhaps due to his resemblance to one of our most hated prime ministers, Brian Mulroney, say no more.

Recently, I caught 'The Arcade Fire' a 15 member band from Montreal on the late show with David Letterman. They're Reminiscent of Hunky Dory David Bowie and I'm sure someone will want to compare them with 'Belle and Sebastian'

Find them here. I also bought their album, 'Funeral.'

la la la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home