The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Listen!

Another Day On Earth by Brian Eno

Nothing we haven't heard before from the man with impeccable pop-turned-on-its-head chops but compelling none the less. I was disappointed that there was no guest appearance by Robert Fripp on guitar but that's my problem. And I probably would find it easier listening if I didn't also have Adrian Belew's new release, Side Two, playing in the background. Though the Eno is also in the background. I find myself rubbing my forehead. Don't try this at home, do it in someone else's home and watch as they try to decide which one to turn off first. Of course you'll need to chain them to a point just out of reach of either player. subwoofers may be involved.

The combination may lead to nausea or sudden illumination. please avoid mirrors, candles and flamethrowers.

And BTW I recommend listening to them both. Not necessarily at the same time. Joyeux Noel.


la la la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home