The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, June 09, 2005

What's

Yes, the more I write about it, the more I think about it, the more I want to add to it. The lyrics are about the search through the deep, deep cosmos to find an entry point into the previous universe/multiverse, the Umbilical of the title. Everybody dies except the searcher.

Rather than scrapping what I've recorded up to now I started recording another version with the 128bpm section becoming a shorter 138bpm section. The bass intro has been trimmed to 8 bars rather than 16.

'Last man on the road' may get recorded on my next two days off. It will not be as complicated. Mercy me.

What's good to listen to, this week? Maybe some of this:


Kyuss ...And the Circus Leaves Town

Material Seven Souls


la la la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home