The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Naked City

That's right, 'Naked City.' Five CDs remastered with the added bonus of Mike Patton providing vocals on a new version of 'Grand Guignol.' What have we got here? Naked City, Grand Guignol, Heretic, Radio, Absinthe and a booklet of 'Naked City' ephemera. Bo Diddly!

Yes, it's a box set and it's the only one I've seen here since it was released in March. so I grabs it see and makes my way to the door via the checkout counter where the women are dressed in black, tattoos and piercings. Yet for all that I still get, 'did you find everything you were looking for?' I'm buying a 5 CD box set and she thinks I might have missed something. I know she's trained to ask me that but I would prefer someone telling me that I've made a wise choice and I will not rue the day of this sublime purchase. Bo Diddly!

sometimes I get that and the checkout person drools a little over my purchase and then I pump them for more info about what I'm buying, maybe I'll get directed to the secret stash; maybe, one day, it will appear to my ears.


la la la la la

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

oh man, a NC boxset? thanks for the heads-up...i HAVE to get my paws on that one, somehow

9:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home