The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Friday, May 20, 2005

Umbilical and friends

Well, I'm going to re-record everything is what I'd been thinking all week. Then, I listened to it again and thought, ok, I'll rerecord the bass and one guitar track and tweak the vocals and that should do it.

I wonder if Don has done anything with those lyrics I sent him. If not, I may just do something with them myself.

'Last man on the Road' still needs an instrumental bridge. I had the perfect one which I didn't record because I figured it will come back to me. But it didn't which doesn't mean that it won't but until then...arggh: record Record RECORD RECORD! DAMMIT!

Glad I got that out.


la la la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home