The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Friday, April 22, 2005

The closest I get to country is Neil Young and Crazy Horse

Currently listening to Greendale. I bought this two years ago because it was with Crazy Horse. It also came with a DVD containing a solo Neil Young performance of Greendale. Two summers ago I popped it in the CD player of a rental car I used to go to Tofino and other places between here and there. Well I didn't take it out until I returned the car. Great driving music for those days on the road spent hurtling along tree and rock lined roads. And then I didn't listen to it again till now and I find that I missed it. Later, I'll watch the DVD.

How many more times will I listen to 'Tonights the Night' before I die?


la la la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home