The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, March 07, 2005

Who won the Frances the Mute contest?

In conversation with my friend Don I came to think that perhaps I should reconsider posting my Cuba journals. It's a matter of typing them up and revising them. And I thought well if I can type those up then why can't I type up the text to 'The Princess and the Honey Pot.'

So those are things that may be seen, here, in the future.

And the winner of the Frances the Mute contest is... that's right there is no winner. There was no contest and no prize. But not to fear you may continue on with your lives as if none of this ever happened.


la la la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home