The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Dancing in the Sunshine

Added a link to PitchFork which provides music news and reviews.

Still working on the recording of 'Umbilical'. I've rewritten the 128bpm section and still need to rehearse it a little more to get a better recording.

'Last man on the Road' needs a bridge which I hope to come up with soon.

You may have noticed that I've removed a number of links, some of which no longer went anywhere or I had lost interest in.


la la la la la

1 Comments:

Blogger Clifford Duffy said...

I am looking forward tohearing your new stuff Arnie. Post on O Blooger!

4:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home