The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, June 13, 2005

Sister Audio

At the time I wrote this I thought that it would be the last song that I would ever need to write and that I had achieved perfection in a composition, to quote myself, 'eternity in a dream or in a bottle.'

I was mistaken and now realize that the current three songs I am working on are the epitome of the song-writing craft and that once those are recorded and committed to the silent halls of perpetuity I will once again be safe from the songwriting scourge that lurks in every sub-atomic particle of these our great and hoorayed multiverses. Bo diddly!

Listen with headphones. At the time of this recording I was referring to this project as, 'The Apartment Headphones.'

la la la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home