The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Sunday, June 19, 2005

What's Good Listening Tonight?

Another Bill Laswell remix, Trojan Dub Massive Chapter Two and now I should go get Chapter One.

Naked City Grand Guignol. The remastered version I have includes a vocal, by Mike Patton, on Grand Guignol.

And a live performance by Painkiller called Talisman. Painkiller was a trio with Bill Laswell, Mick Harris and John Zorn. Bo Diddly!

I almost acquired a copy of the new Audioslave release this week. I picked it up, I turned it over and I thought about their other release also produced by Rick Rubin. Top quality from end to end more than 70 minutes of well-crafted-rock-music; which I seldom listen to; and yet when I do listen to it I wonder why I don't listen to it more often; and then I forget about it; and what was the point of this anyway: I didn't buy it. Poor Audioslave.

la la la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home