The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Fantomas&Ipecac Recordings

I have discovered the perfect background music for completing sudokus. It's 'Suspended Animation' by Fantomas; their new recording on Ipecac Recordings. Of course, I'm certain I could have completed today's sudoku without it but I like to have activity music . It leads to memories: "Remember when you heard 'Suspended Animation' for the first time and you completed that day's sudoku?" Now that's a memory, bo diddly!

Of course you could also chase your favourite cartoon cat around the house and neighbourhood to this delightful 43 minutes and change. You decide.


la la la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home