The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Look! Another Update

That's right, another update on the progress of the recording of Umbilical. This has been going on since February. Clearly, this has not been a satisfying experience, some of you may be thinking. But, it has been elucidating, getting into the inner workings of the digital recorder/mixer that I've been using. It's also allowed me to think more about acquiring a keyboard to expand my ability to create sounds. And, of course, it has made me practice bass and guitar at faster tempos.

Who knows I may end all of this by reading the text of the song through an old sony mike and then make it sound older by mixing it through a 1930's radio setting from cakewalk. oh, that would be hilarious.


la la la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home