The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, May 20, 2006

"...fawning bimbettes seek my opinions on the fetishisings of music's inherent and delineated meanings."

Today's title is a quote from Robert Fripp. It was part of his reply to what a Fernandes sustainer Guitar would do for him.

Exposure by Robert Fripp

Who is Lacuna Coil?

You children, get out of my Porcupine Tree.

Quy es muy macho? Mike Patton or Al Jourgensen.

do you have one of these?

In other news: New song in the works and I'm setting up my studio as we speak. You can't hear my voice? Go to the December 2005 archive.


la la la la la

1 Comments:

Blogger Clifford Duffy said...

It is an amazing title, isn' it , Arnie. As usual yer postings about Music and music happenings are second to none. Not that none is bad, its just not normally available.

Cheers,
Chuckles
Love
.

10:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home