The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Still working on out on the tiles

I went to the Pilot last weekend to hear a few hours of jazz. When I arrived I was told that we were in luck because the guest guitarist was Lorne Lofsky. I did enjoy his playing which was the high point of an otherwise bland set of standards and some originals. And the Pilot is a good venue provided you get there early to find a seat. Many regulars are there on a weekly basis for Saturday afternoon jazz which extends into the early evening.

In other good listening this week:

Tool 10,000 Days

Joni Mitchell's Turbulent Indigo

Pat Metheny with Dave Holland & Roy Haynes question and answer

la la la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home