The Hungry Ear

waiting then stalking, capturing and devouring fresh, wide-eyed melodofauna. bojibbety is the cry of the soon to be sated Hungry Ear.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, January 30, 2006

More Good Listening

Soon, if you think Feb. 28 is soon, I will have a permanent residence in Toronto. Nuff said.

What's good listening?...:

Symphony No. 6 Plutonian Ode by Philip Glass, text by Allen Ginsberg.

From a Compound Eye by Robert Pollard.

In the Heart of the Moon by Ali Farka Toure & Toumani Diabate.

and, oh joy, oh joy, I am exultant in your presence: it's true I have a copy of
Electric Masada at the Mountains of Madness, bleed me dry.

In other news: I continue working on the new song. something about women dancing in my room, hmm, too common a theme you think? hmm....


la la la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home